Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swag Shoppin: NYX Caribbean Collection

Hey ladies, you know I had to pick up 2 of the NYX The Caribbean Collection palettes. They have 5 colors and they are stunning. I'm pretty sure there is 9 in total and I will be getting the other colors, gotta have anything and everything that has to do with the Caribbean lol. The ones I picked up were I Dream of St Lucia & I Dream of Aruba. The first one has some super bright colors and I can't wait to give them a try out. And the other one is more neutral but it does have a couple bright colors as well. Honestly, I can't wait to get around to making tutorials with these palettes. Especially since I figured out my light and everything now. So look out for new tutorials :)



Stay tuned to see what else I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment