Sunday, August 26, 2012

FOTD | 08.25.12

Hey ladies, just stopping by to share with you the makeup I wore out last night. I went out with a co-worker of mine to grab some drinks and catch up. Honestly, it was another good night. I can’t wait to do it again soon. I wanted to do something super simple and easy but still appropriate for a night out without looking over done and I’m pretty positive that I achieved that. I used the Naked 2 Palette again and I can’t wait to do a tutorial using it!
 
IMG-20120825-00265
 
Face:
MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Deep Dark
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark – under eye & blemishes
Smashbox Halo To Glow in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer – contour
MAC Ring of Saturn Mineralize Blush
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Medium Brown – filled in brows
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Urban Decay Tease Shadow – lid
Urban Decay Busted Shadow – crease
Urban Decay Busted Shadow – outer v
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline – top & bottom lash line
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Up The Amp

No comments:

Post a Comment