Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review Thursday | OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know?

Hey ladies, I just wanted to come thru with another quick review on the OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know? polish. This polish was released with the OPI Holland Collection. I picked up mine at Winners for $8; but you can find yours at a local salon: Chatters, Angles or Trade Secrets. Wooden Shoe Like To Know? is a very beautiful color. It’s like a milk chocolate brown with a red/gold shimmer. It is opaque in just two coats and it doesn’t apply streaky. It’s such a great color for Fall and it can also be worn into the deep Winter months. This will probably be one of my go to colors this upcoming season, when I’m not working on reviews. I would repurchase this polish if I ever ran out of it. I would definitely suggest you pick this color up if you’re looking for a great brown for this Fall/Winter season.
 
DSC_0687
 
DSC_0688
 
DSC_0691
 
Have you tried out Wooden Shoe Like To Know? yet? What’s your favourite color from the Holland Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment