Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NOTD | 02.08.12

Hey ladies, I'm just stopping by to share with you my nails real quick. This past weekend I was suppose to go out for my little cousin's 18th birthday but I lost my ID and a bunch of other things. But seeing I was home and was feeling blue I decided it would be a great time to change my nail color. I wanted another Spring/Summer color to wear; the weather in my area has been nice the last week.
 
Just finished painting my nails. #instagood #instadaily #nailpolishjunkie #chinaglaze #livelovelaugh #essie #luxeffects #acutabove
 
This manicure consisted of:
Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat
China Glaze Live, Love, Laugh
Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above - base of the nails
Essie Quick-E Drying Drops T
 
his color lifted my spirits just a bit and put me in a better mood. I love when little things like changing my polish puts a smile on my face. So what are you lovely ladies wearing on your nails currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment