Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FOTD: 01.11.11

Hey ladies here is a quick look I did today. I been trying to play around with my makeup and create new looks. So I will be posting way more of these. I hope you like. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.


- MizzShake




Face:

- MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15
- MAC MSF Natural in Dark
- MAC Darkly My Dear Blush


Eyes:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadow Creme in 15 Deep Orchid
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadow Creme in 08 Deep Velet
- MAC Purple Shower Eye Shadow
- MAC Vainglorious Eye Shadow
- MAC Heather Belles Eye Shadow
- MAC Dreammaker Eye Shadow
- MAC Shimmermoss Eye Shadow
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black


Lips:
- Quo Princess Lipstick
- Cover Girl Wetslicks in 510 Fig Splash


Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment