Friday, April 16, 2010

MAC: Give Me Liberty of London Collection

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to stop by real quick to share with you the things I picked up from the newest collection. I only picked up two items. The first thing I picked up was the Dirty Plum Powder Blush. It’s a sheer dark plum color. It was also featured in the Riveting Collection, I almost bought it then but then I saw that it would be in the special packaging so I had to wait to get it. The other item I picked up was the Petals & Peacocks Lipstick. It’s a creamy bright magenta pink and it has an amplified finish.

Dirty Plum

Petals & Peacocks

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3
Disclaimer:
I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment