Wednesday, April 14, 2010

MAC: Mineralize Foundation SPF 15

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I just wanted to share with you that I bought another MAC foundation. This time around it’s the new Mineralize Foundation SPF 15, with this one I had to go a shade lighter so I got NC44. It is a very creamy foundation and it gives me wonderful coverage. It leaves my skin looking flawless. I have only worn it about 5 or so times as well. I usually just switch between the two foundations so that I get good use out of both of them. Once I have used it more I will be back with a full review on how I like the product. If you have tried this foundation feel free to leave a comment below letting me know what you think of it.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer:
I am not a rep for any products or companies mentioned in my blog posting. I was not paid to write about these products. I paid for all these items myself for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment