Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cornbread!!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well. I’m doing pretty good. Just been looking for a job and spending time with my princess. I just wanted to come share with you something I baked today. It was my second time making cornbread and it turned out great. I don’t really bake or cook alot cause I don’t think I’m great at it. But I will trying to do it more often to get better at it.



My cornbread recipe.

Ingredients:
1/3 cup butter
1 cup flour
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Melt the butter in a pan.
3. Add all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl, along with the melt butter. And mix well.
4. Pour batter in pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 mins.

Till next time ladies!

- MizzShake<3


No comments:

Post a Comment