Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mini Haul: Drug Store Lip Glosses

Hey divas I just wanted to share with you the two new drug store lip glosses I recently picked up. The first one is from Revlon. It’s one of the Super Lustrous lip glosses that everyone on youtube has been talking about. I really wanted to get some of the limited edition ones but it seems like they don’t sell them in Canada. Oh well, I still wanted to try them out so I picked up the color Pink After Glow. It’s a bright pink with multi-dimensional shimmer. The next one I picked up was L’Oreal Paris Glam Shine Diamant. I got it in the color 161 Amber Carat. It’s a peachy orange color with gold and orange shimmer.



 
Amber Carat & Pink After Glow

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog were bought by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment