Thursday, August 4, 2011

FOTD: 08.01.11

Hey ladies, here is a late FOTD from Monday. Been in a funk lately so I'm posting late on things. Well on Monday I took princess out to the park, finally. It's been so hot lately that it's not fun for her. So it was a nice enough day and I had a little, well alot, of extra time on my hand before we went out that. I decided to show you what I wore on my face.


Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solor Riche Bronzer - contour
Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino

Eyes:
NYX French Fries Jumbo Pencil - base
NYX Trio - Aloha: tear duct & lid; Mink Brown: crease; Deep Bronze: outer v
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - highlight
Maybelline Expert Wear Shadow in 155 Turquoise Jewel - lower lash line
Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Wet & Wild Lipstick in 909D Coral-ine
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment