Monday, August 8, 2011

FOTD: 08.06.11

Hey ladies, here is another late post. So yesterday was my birthday, which makes me 23 now. So on Saturday, I went out my friend to celebrate my birthday. Just went for some drinks. And some free time away from my little princess. Seeing yesterday it was all about me and her. Anyways this is the look I wore out for  my birthday.




Face:
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - contour
MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
MAC Golden Bronze Iridescent/Loose Powder - highlight

Eyes:
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil - base
NYX Anti Diva Trio - Cream: tear duct; Blue: outer v, lower lash line & crease; Bronze: crease
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Black Drama Mascara - top & bottom lashes

Lips:
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Spellbound
L'Oreal Color Juice Lipgloss in Tutti Frutti

No comments:

Post a Comment