Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FOTD | 05.11.13

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore this past weekend. I was suppose to have a dinner date with my dad but it was a flop. But I still went out with my girl that night so it didn't go to waste.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
MAC Oil Control Lotion
MAC Espresso Shadow - fill in brows
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark 1
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream - contour
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Mineralize Blush in Early Morning
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Brown Script Shadow - transition
MAC Shimmermoss Shadow - lid & tear duct
MAC Plumage Shadow - crease
MAC Typographic Shadow - outer v
MAC Bisque Shadow - highlight
MAC Hepcat Shadow - lower lash line
MAC Fig 1 - outer corner lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Zero
Red Cherry #601 Lashes
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Petal & Peacock Lipstick
 
I'm honestly loving this eye look and I've been wearing it almost everyday this past week or so. I can't wait to recreate this look and film a tutorial on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment