Sunday, May 26, 2013

FOTD | 05.17.13

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you think look from last week. Super behind on a few makeup posts but I still wanted to share with you. So a week ago I had to do my little sister's grad makeup after work. So I actually decided to wear something simple to work.
 
Untitled
 
Face:
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralized Blush
 
Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease
Benefit They're Real Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Quick Sizzle Lipstick
 
I wish I had taken pictures of all the makeup I did. But maybe next time I will remember so I can share with you lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment