Thursday, January 2, 2014

FOTD | 01.02.14

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore out today. I wasn`t doing much, just a day visiting my little sister. I used the *Urban Decay Vice 2 palette again and it`s definitely becoming a favorite already.
 
 
Face:
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye
*Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 4.2
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Dark - under eye & highlight
MAC Copper Beech Pro Sculpting Cream - contour
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
NYX Mocha Blush
Milani Luminoso Baked Blush - highlight
*Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder - t zone
 
Eyes:
*Anastasia Medium Brown Brow Duo
ELF Eye Lid Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
*Urban Decay Stash Shadow - crease
*Urban Decay Damaged Shadow - lid
*Urban Decay Poison Shadow - outer corner
Sephora Black Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner
Quo #819 Lashes
 
Lips:
L`Oreal Intense Plum Color Riche Lipstick

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment