Tuesday, February 4, 2014

FOTD | 01.24.14

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by and share with you my makeup from a couple of weeks ago. So sorry that I haven`t posted in so long. I definitely have been slacking and I need to get my act together ASAP. But I went out a couple of weeks ago with my friend to party and I really loved my makeup that night and thought it was on point. Haven`t had that feeling in a couple of weeks but definitely was feeling myself that night.

   

Face: 
*Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Sable
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Dark
*Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - contour
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour 
MAC Dirty Plum Blush
Milani Berry Amore Baked Blush - highlight 

Eyes:
*Anastasia Medium Brown Brow Duo 
MAC Espresso Shadow - brows
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer
MAC Moleskin Shadow - crease 
MAC Espresso Shadow - outer v
Sephora Outrageous Metallic Peach Chrome Prism Shadow - lid
Sephora Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
Quo #802 Lashes

Lips: 
NYX Prune Lip Pencil
MAC Night Violet Mattene Lipstick

Definitely going to be trying to post a lot more and to catch up on all the things I haven`t share with you guys yet. Definitely will see you in a post very soon. 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment