Monday, February 10, 2014

NOTD | 02.02.14

Hey loves, I`m finally back with another nail polish post. I haven`t done one of these in forever and I apologize that I`ve been completely slacking with my posts. But I wanted to make the effort and share with you what I wore on my nails last week.

   

Lately, I haven`t really been into wearing nail polish. But I`m finally out of that punk. I couldn`t decide between with a dark and bold color it a soft and sweet one; so I did both. This manicure consisted of:
*Formula X Base Coat
OPI Care to Danse?
OPI Into the Night - accent nail
*Formula X Top Coat

I really hope I will be able to post more of these and share with you all the nail polishes I recently picked up. As well starting March I hope that I will be doing some reviews as well to share my thoughts on them. 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment