Thursday, February 13, 2014

FOTD | 02.13.14

Hey loves, just wanted to pop in share with you the makeup I wore today. It wasn`t anything to exciting but I really love the lip color. 

   

Face: 
*Lacome La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
*Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 4.2 
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Dark 
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour 
Milani Berry Amour Baked Blush 

Eyes:
Anastasia Dip Brow in Dark Brown - brows 
Sephora Long Lasting Black Liquid Liner 
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara 

Lips: 
MAC Fusion Pink Lipstick 

This definitely will be a color I will use a lot this Spring/Summer. It`s just the right amount of brightness that anyone can pull it off. What`s your favorite Spring lip color? 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment