Thursday, July 15, 2010

FOTD: 06.15.10

Hey ladies. This is my quick FOTD. I know I haven’t done one in such a long time. But I decided that with the amount of make-up I have bought that I need to try and wear it every day so that it doesn’t go to waste.


 
Face:
MSF Natural in Dark
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Gentle on cheeks
Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose as highlight color on cheeks

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Groundwork Paint Pot
MAC Flip Eye shadow on lid
MAC Creole Beauty Eye shadow in crease
MAC Manila Paper Eye shadow on tear duct and brow bone
MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner on lower lash line
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara

Lips:
L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 150 Pink Tranquilo
MAC Fold and Tuck Lipglass

 
Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog was purchased by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment