Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mini Haul: MAC Lipglass

Hey Divas! How is everyone doing, I hope all is well. I’m doing pretty good; almost over this ridiculous cold I have. Just wanted to share with you the two new lipglasses I recently purchased. At first when I had seen them in the collections I had passed them by. I wasn’t really interested at the time. But I went to my MAC store the other day and saw that they still had them in stock so I decided I would get them.

The first one is Fold and Tuck which was from the Pret-a-Papier collection. It is a mid-tone bright coral color with a soft pearl. The other lipglass I picked up was Easy Lounger which is from the To The Beach collection. It is a light baby pink color with multi-dimensional pearl . They are both really pretty not to sure why I didn’t pick them up when I first saw them, but I’m happy that I have them now.


Fold and Tuck & Easy Lounger


Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog were bought by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment