Monday, July 26, 2010

MAC In The Groove Collection Haul

Hey ladies just wanted to come and share with you the two items I picked up from this collection. I picked up one MSF and one lipstick. I was planning on get a mineralized blush or two but I haven’t quiet made up my mind yet. So I picked up the famous Stereo Rose MSF, I’m so happy I got it before it sold out. It is a coral color with copper and gold veining. Next I picked up Jazzed lipstick. It is an intense coral color, it has a cremesheen finish. It’s a very pretty color for summer. So this is what I have picked up so far from this collection. If I pick up anything else I will be sure to let you lovely ladies know.



Stereo Rose MSF



 
Jazzed Lipstick

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this blog were bought by me for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment