Thursday, October 14, 2010

Venomous Villains Again!

Hey ladies! So I did end up going back to MAC and picking up a few more things from this collection.

Cruella de Vil:
I picked up two eye shadows. The first one is De-vil. It's a beautiful orange-copper color with gold pearl. It has a veluxe pearl finish. The other one I picked up was Sweetjoy. It's pretty yellow-beige color. It's a frost shadow. I think this is going to make a lovely highlight color.

Evil Queen:
I ended up picking up an eye shadow and a lipglass. The eye shadow I got was Vainglorious. It is a red-plum color with pearl. It reminds me of MAC Beauty Mark but more red and brighter. It is a frost shadow. The lipglass I got was Hot House. It's beautiful purple-magenta color with pink and silver pearl.

Maleficent:
So I went back to pick up a beauty powder. At fisrt I didn't know which one to get between this one and the one that was in the Cruella de Vil section. I got this one because it showed up the best on my skin tone without looking ashy. Its a beauty pink-purple color. It reminds me of the lighter part of the MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre, which was released with the Spring Forecast Collection earlier this year.

So this is all I picked up from this collection. I won't be picking up anything else from this collection.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: All items mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal use.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment