Sunday, October 10, 2010

Venomous Villains: Evil Queen

Hey ladies. Just wanted to stop by real quick to share with you what I picked up from this section of the collection. So far I have picked up three items. The first thing I got was the Bite Of An Apple powder blush. It is a bright red coral color. It has a matte finish. The next thing I picked up was the Toxic Tale lipstick. It is a very bright red coral. It has a satin finish. The last time I picked up was the Strange Potion lipglass. It is a pink coral color with a gold pearl. It's a lovely color as well. I might go back and check out the eye shadows again.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: Items mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal use.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment