Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Venomous Villains: Maleficent

Hey divas. Just stopping by real quick to share what I picked up so from this part of the collection. I only picked up two items. The first thing I picked up was the Violetta lipstick. It is a bold bright purple color. It has an amplified finish. It looks amazing with my skin tone. It is a pro item so you can still pick it up at a pro location if you don't get a chance to pick it up now. The other item I picked up was the Revenge Is Sweet lipglass. It's a sheer purple color with pearl. It goes amazingly well with Violetta. I really love this lip combination.

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer: Items mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal use.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment