Monday, November 15, 2010

Swag Shoppin: MAC A Tartan Tale Chapter 1

Hey ladies. I was so looking forward to this collection but I was disappointed when I got there. Well not really, I thought I would up getting more than I did. But alot of the stuff in the collection didn’t catch my eye for something that was a must have. So in the end I only picked up 3 items : 2 lipsticks and 1 eyeliner. The first lipstick I got was The Faerie Glen. It’s a very neutral color, it’s more on the pink side so I like it. It has a lustre finish. I figured I would get this because I don’t really own that many neutral lip colors and this one actually looked well on me. The next one I was Cut A Caper. It’s almost a pink peach maybe slight coral color. It’s really different than any of the other coral/peach colors I have. So I needed to get it lol. And the last item I got was the Lord It Up pearlglide liner. Omgosh I love these liners and I had 2 of the other ones already and I wasn’t really feeling the other 2 either. But this is such a pretty golden copper color. It’s so intense and it doesn’t budge at all once it dries. So this is all that I picked up. Not alot at all. I might get some things from the second part to this collection when it releases in store but I’m not sure yet.




 
Till next time!
- MizzShake <3



Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment