Friday, July 13, 2012

FOTD | 07.11.12

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work a few days ago. Lately, I’ve been lacking the energy to wake up and do my makeup. But I finally did it. I don’t know how much of these I will be posting for the rest of the summer seeing, I got tanned. And none of my foundations seem to match nicely right now. But we will see how I make things work. Anyways, I finally decided to try out some of the L’Oreal Infaillilbe shadows I’ve recently picked up and honestly, I’m super impressed with them so far.

DSC_0629

DSC_0630
Face
Smashbox HD Concealer – under eye area
Smashbox Halo To Go in Dark
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer – contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe – base
L’Oreal Infaillible Shadow in Hourglass Beige – lid
L’Oreal Infaillible Shadow in Purple Obsession – crease & outer v
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow – transition
Maybelline Great Last Lots of Lashes Mascara – top & bottom lashes

Lips
La Senza Oohla Lipgloss in Berry Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment