Thursday, July 26, 2012

OOTD | 07.24.12

Hey ladies, I’m just trying to catch up with a few posts for you. A couple of days ago I went to work and I thought I would share with you what I wore. I kept it pretty simple because I’m a cashier and most of my outfit is covered by my apron. Oh well, I still wanted to look cute and stuff. That morning when I left for work it looked like it was going to rain so I wore a sweater just in case if it got chilly.

387105_10150992376439023_1713039289_n
Sweater – H&M
Tank – Enough About Me
Pants – H&M
Shoes – Rock & Candy by Zigi
Purse – Steve Madden

Lately, the weather has been amazing so I’m really going to work on posting more outfit of the day’s seeing I’ve stopped wearing makeup right now. Hopefully that changes soon. Keep an eye out my birthday is coming up real soon and I will showing you ladies what I wore for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment