Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Swag Shoppin | MAC Goodies

Hey ladies, just wanted to share with you the few things I pre-ordered from MAC that I had mentioned in my last MAC post. While I was at my local MAC counter my favorite MUA was there and she let me know that I could pre-order a bunch of things from this upcoming collection. I really wanted to get a few of the eye kits but I really dislike how they are packaged. Super bulky and that’s just not for me. Anyways, I did end up getting 2 of the lip kits. I picked up the peach kit that included: Ravishing Lipstick, Sublime Shine Dazzleglass Creme and Creamkiss Cremestick Liner. I honestly, had to have this kit because I’ve been wanting Ravishing for ages and just hadn’t gotten around to it. The other kit was the pink one and it included: Vivid Imagination Lipstick, Julia Dazzleglass Creme and Pink Treat Cremestick Liner. The Vivid Imagination Lipstick is such a pretty pinky-nude color for my skin tone and I can’t wait to feature it in a FOTD post soon. Lastly, I picked up another mineralize blush from the Heavenly Creature collection in Supernova. Originally, when I saw this online I didn’t want it but the moment I started seeing swatches I knew I had to have it in my life. I think I might actually go back and pick up another mineralize blush from this collection. They are all sooo pretty and they blend out so smoothly.

DSC_0637

DSC_0638

DSC_0636

Have you picked up any lip/eye kits from this collection? What was your favorite item from the Heavenly Creature collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment