Thursday, July 11, 2013

FOTD | 07.07.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work on Sunday. I haven't been to Sephora in about 2 weeks it feels like so I wanted to step my game up for my shift. I'm super happy that I did because I got a lot of compliments from clients and cast members. I really wanted a bright look and to use some of my MAC pigments that I haven't used in a long time. Super pleased with how this look turned out and I can't wait till the weekend so I can wear another bright look to work.
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark - blemishes & dark spots
Smashbox HD Foundation in Dark 1
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amdande - highlight
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Copper Beech - contour
Smashbox Halo to Go in Dark
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 Moyen - contour
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown - brows
MAC Espresso Shadow - brows, outer v & lower lash line
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer - base
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
MAC Partylicious Pigment - lid
MAC Universal Pigment - tear duct
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner in Black
Quo #802 Lashes
Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara - top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Up The Amp Lipstick
 
I'm definitely loving this look and I can't wait to recreate it using other colors on the lids and lips. I'm really looking forward to more shifts and I can't even explain how much I love working at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment