Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OOTD | 06.25.13

Hey loves, here is a super late fashion post I wanted to share with you. Finally the weather in my city has been pretty good since all the flooding a couple of weeks ago. And I wanted to embrace all the nice weather we were having. Lately, I've been enjoying my body and loving myself to the fullest so I wanted to try out something. I've never been a girl to wear crop tops but I've been loving them so much lately. So keep an eye out for a couple of fashion posts coming real soon. Untitled
 
Vest - Forever21
Crop Bandeau - Garage Clothing
High Waisted Jeggings - Garage Clothing
Shoes - Converse
 
I absolutely love high waisted pants and shorts paired with cropped tops and I will be posting more outfits over the next few weeks sharing how I rock them.

No comments:

Post a Comment