Wednesday, September 4, 2013

FOTD | 09.01.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore during Labour Day. I kept it really simple because it was super hot out and I wasn’t feeling to wear alot of makeup that day to work. So I kept it very light and I’ve really been enjoying not wearing actual foundation lately and hopefully I can keep that up during the next few weeks.
 
IMG_20130901_092426.
 
Face:
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Dark
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande – blemishes
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown – brows
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion – base
MAC Moleskin Shadow – lid
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – top & bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Fusion Pink Lipstick
 
Definitely loving that this look makes me look put together but at the same time it takes about 10 minutes to complete. What’s your favorite BB/CC cream or tinited moisturizer? I would love to give them a try!

Disclaimer: The NARS, Urban Decay and Too Faced products were given to me as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment