Friday, September 6, 2013

FOTD | 09.05.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work yesterday. I kept it very simple because I was working a double that day. I didn’t want anything too dramatic because I wouldn’t fit the other job but I still wanted to look put together.
 
MyCollage_22.png
 
Face:
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Dark
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande – blemishes & under eye area
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 – contour
MAC Early Morning Blush
 
Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow – brows
Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Potion
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – top &  bottom lashes
 
Lips:
MAC Up The Amp Lipstick
 
Hopefully over the next couple of weeks, I will be able to post more of them and some different looks for Fall as well.
 
Disclaimer: The NARS, Urban Decay and Too Faced products were given to me as gratis from my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment