Thursday, September 26, 2013

FOTD | 09.25.13

Hey loves, just stopping by real quick to share with you the makeup I`m wearing to work today. So I was dropping Princess off to school this morning and it was super chilly. It`s definitely Fall now and I decided to rock something for this chilly weather. I`m hoping it warms up this weekend tho so I can have one last weekend of summer; fingers crossed! Untitled 

Face: 
 Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer in 0 
 *NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye area & blemishes 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
 MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour 
 MAC Dirty Plum Blush

 Eyes: 
 Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Medium Brown - brows 
 MAC Espresso Shadow - brows 
 *Urban Decay Anti-aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion 
 MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base 
Sephora Outrageous Metallic Peach Prisma Chrome Shadow - lid 
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition 
 Maybelline Crème de Cocoa Shadow - crease & outer v 
 MAC Blacktrack Fluidline 
 Quo #802 Lashes 
 *Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - bottom lashes 

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Prune 
 MAC Night Violet Mattene Lipstick 
 MAC Blackfire Glimmerglass 

 I`m definitely loving this look and can`t wait to recreate it. Hopefully I will get a chance to film a tutorial on this look sometime this upcoming week. 

 Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment