Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FOTD | 09.30.13

Hey loves, just stopping by real quick to share with you the makeup I was wearing yesterday. It`s definitely a different look for me but I`m really loving it.

  Walking on the dark side #sephoragirlsarelegit #sephoragirl #muaintraining #mua #blacklipstick #makeupforever #rougeintenselipstick50 

Face: 
 Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer in 0 
 *NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
 MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour 
 Milani Berry Amore Baked Blush 

 Eyes: 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Rich Brown 
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion 
 MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid 
 Sephora Long-Lasting Liquid Eye Liner in Black 
 Quo #804 Lashes 

 Lips: 
 Makeup Forever Rouge Intense #50 Lipstick 
Makeup Forever Rouge Intense #49 Lipstick - centre of lips 

I`ve honestly been wearing this lipstick the last couple of days. And I need it in my life. I will probably have a few more FOTD posts featuring this lipstick with different colors blended in with it. 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment