Sunday, October 6, 2013

FOTD | 10.04.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by real quick to share with you the makeup I wore to work on Friday. I had a late shift so I used my theBalm Shady Lady Vol.2 to create this look. I even had time to film this look and it will be posted on my channel later this week. So don`t forget to subscribe to see my upcoming tutorial.

  Untitled 

Face: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour 
MAC Early Morning Mineralize Blush 
*Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Priming Powder & Finishing Veil 

Eyes: 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Rich Brown 
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow - transition
theBalm Caught In The Act Courtney Shadow - crease
theBalm Feisty Felicia Shadow - outer v
theBalm Mischievous Marissa Shadow - lid
theBalm Devilish Danielle Shadow - highlight
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink
Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in Soft Black - waterline
Benefit They`re Real Mascara 
 *Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 

Lips:
*YSL #9 Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment