Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Haul | Jordan`s

Hey loves, just wanted to stop and share with you this quick little post. So a couple of weeks ago I decided to pick up my first pair of Jordan`s and I`m in love. These are the Son of Mars and they are fabulous because of the highlighter yellow on the soles. I`m not a huge sneaker head or anything but I just needed these in my life. This is probably going to be the start of many Jordan posts but that`s ok with me.

  Untitled 

 Next I picked up a couple of Blue Jay fitted`s and I honestly don`t know when I`m going to rock them now. But I`m definitely looking forward to Summer when I will have no problem doing so. I also picked up a New York toque which I`ve been living in. Seeing it`s already getting pretty chilly hear. I`m definitely looking into getting another one but I haven`t decided what team yet.

  Untitled 
Untitled 

Do you guys like Jordan`s? And what`s your favorite baseball or football team?

No comments:

Post a Comment