Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Haul | Sephora

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you some new goodies I recently picked up from Sephora. Lately I`ve really into clearing up my skin so I finally decided to buy some new things that would help with that. 

  Untitled 
Untitled 

The first thing I picked up was the Jack Black Beard Lube. This stuff is so amazing for shaving your legs! Once I run out I`m definitely going to repurchase it. Next I picked up the Sephora Purifying Cleansing Gel. I picked this up because I`ve heard a lot of good things about it and it was on sale as well. Next I picked up Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser. I`ve been using this for months and I finally decided it was time to purchase it. The last thing I picked up was the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream. This is my favourite moisturizer hands down and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. Definitely going to be doing reviews on these items once I get a chance to try them out for awhile. Have you picked up any new skincare items?

No comments:

Post a Comment