Friday, October 11, 2013

Haul | Randoms

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by real quick and share this random little haul with you. First of I finally picked up something from MAC which I haven`t done since like July. Which is kind of fabulous lol. But I only picked up one lipstick from the Rihanna collection. I got the color Talk That Talk. I know I didn`t show the color in this picture but it`s all over the internet. But if you stay tuned I will have a haul on my channel sharing the color. 

Next I stopped into Winners and I had the hardest time not picking up everything in sight. I only picked up one polish from OPI in Eiffel For This Color. They always have such a great color selection so I`m definitely going to again and get some more colors. Lastly, I stopped in at Target. I honestly wasn`t planning on picking up anything. But I really like the Revlon ColorStay polishes. And I was like I need some new colors for Fall/Winter. I ended up with 209 Midnight and 130 Velvet Rope.

  Untitled

Definitely can`t wait to try out my new lipstick and paint my nails these amazing colors. Where you lovely ladies and gents able to pick up anything from the Rihanna Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment