Sunday, October 13, 2013

FOTD | 10.11.13

Hey loves, just stopping to share you the makeup I wore to work on Friday. Lately as you can see with my posts I`ve really been into Fall colors. This time around I went with a deep blue smokey eye.

 Untitled

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Primer
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Dark
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour
MAC All`s Good Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes:
*Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit - brows 
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Shadow Creme in Blue Velvet - base
Urban Decay Tease Shadow - transition
Maybelline Creme de Cocoa Shadow - crease
Lorac Insider Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadow - lid & lower lash line
Urban Decay Blackout Shadow - outer v
Urban Decay Foxy Shadow - highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Quo #802 Lashes
Benefit They`re Real Mascara - bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Prune
Revlon Mauvy Night Super Lustrous Lipstick

I did get a chance to film a tutorial on this look. Hopefully I will get a chance to upload it later this week or sometime the following week.

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment