Friday, October 4, 2013

FOTD | 10.03.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by and share with you the makeup I wore to work yesterday. As you can tell from the picture it's another Fall look. I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette to achieve this look. And I'm still loving dark berry lips.

  MyCollage_35.png 
Face: 
Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer in 0 
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour 
MAC Dirty Plum Blush 
MAC Iridescent Powder/Loose in Golden Bronze - highlight 
 *Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder Skin Smoothing Priming Powder & Finishing Veil 

 Eyes: 
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Rich Brown - brows 
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base 
Urban Decay Tease Shadow - transition
Urban Decay Busted Shadow - crease
Urban Decay Blackout Shadow - outer v
Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Shadow in Outeageous Metallic Peach - lid
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink
Quo #802 Lashes 
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - bottom lashes
Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner in Soft Black - waterline 

 Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Prune
MAC Night Violet Mattene Lipstick

I'm really loving Fall this year even though it's been super cold and feeling like winter. Can't wait to film a tutorial on this look later this week and share with you how I created it. 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment