Monday, October 14, 2013

Haul | Sephora

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you this quick haul from Sephora. Recently, I`ve fallen in with the Sephora Collection so I`m always picking up things from it. A couple or weeks ago I picked up two shadows. The first one was Dying For Shoes. Which is such a pretty darken plum color. It would be perfect for smokey eyes or in the crease. Then I picked up Girls Night Out. I mainly got this one because of the name but it is a really pretty gold shade. I feel like these two would actually pair really nicely together as well. Untitled 

While in store I was also able to pick up the Urban Decay Greed Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It was on sale for $12 which was a steal. I picked up a new pencil sharpener. And lastly, I picked up the Sephora Color-proof Eyeliner in Turquoise Glitter; which is waterproof. I picked this up because my best friend was wearing it and it looked fabulous on her.
  Untitled

I will definitely be doing swatches and reviews on these products on a later date. Hopefully it will happen before the new year. What`s your favorite brand sold at Sephora?

No comments:

Post a Comment