Monday, October 28, 2013

Tutorial | Black Barbie

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you my second Halloween look for this year. I already have one Halloween tutorial on my youtube so don`t forget to check it out. At work we have the 10 Days of Halloween going on and today was cartoon bombshell day and I went as Black Barbie. My makeup at work today was super simple but I definitely wanted to recreate it and film a tutorial for you guys. It should be up on my channel by Tuesday night once I get a chance to edit it.

  MyCollage_37 

Face: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer 
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes
*Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Sable
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
MAC Dirty Plum Blush

Eyes:
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion
MAC Maira`s Mood Shadow - lid 
*Sephora Love Song Shadow - lid
MAC Tete-A-Tint Shadow - transition
MAC Hepcat Shadow - crease 
MAC Fig. 1 Shadow - crease & outer v
MAC Beauty Marked Shadow - outer v 
MAC Bisque Shadow - highlight 
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Quo #819 Lashes
Benefit They`re Real Mascara - bottom lashes

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Sand Pink
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick 
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass

Definitely loved how this look turned out and I can`t wait to recreate it again. I really want to see how well it pairs with a nude lip for a lovely evening makeup look. What are you loves being for Halloween this year? 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment