Friday, November 1, 2013

FOTD | 11.01.13

Hey loves, just stopping to share you the makeup I wore to work today. I didn`t want to do a full face but i wanted to look put together and not over the top. It`s definitely a pretty and simple Fall makeup look.

  image

Face: 
*Korres Greek Yoghurt Face Primer 
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Dark 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
MAC Dirty Plum Blush 

Eyes: 
*Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit - brows
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
MAC Moleskin Shadow - lid
MAC Espresso Shadow - outer v
Maybelline Line Expresso Eyeliner in Soft Black - smudged out on upper lash line 
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 

Lips:
NYX Lip Pencil in Prune 
MAC Rebel Lipstick 

I`m really enjoying the subtle look of the eye makeup. But definitely want to recreate this look with some lashes for some drama.

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment