Monday, November 11, 2013

FOTD | 11.11.13

Hey loves, just wanted to come thru and share with you the makeup I wore for Remembrance Day. I thought I would keep it very light and neutral and I really liked how it came out. Everything is super soft and subtle and it`s a great every day makeup look that anyone can pull off in my opinion. Untitled

Face: 
Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - blemishes & under eye area 
*NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe
MAC MSF Natural in Dark
Guerlain 05 Terracotta Bronzing Powder - contour 
Milani Luminoso Baked Powder Blush

Eyes: 
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot - base 
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
NYX Peach Shadow - lid 
MAC Espresso Shadow - outer v
Kay Von D Tattoo Liner
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - top lashes

Lips: 
NYX Coffee Lip Pencil
MAC Vivid Imagination Lipstick
MAC Sublime Shine Dazzleglass

I will definitely be recreating this look and filming a tutorial on it later this week. I definitely see this as a go to Fall/Winter makeup look: all you would need to do is change the lip color. And you would have a different look everyday.

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment