Saturday, November 9, 2013

Haul | Limited Edition Maybelline

Hey loves, just stopping by to share with you the items I picked up from Shoppers Drug Mart. I`ve been spending the last few weeks looking for Maybelline`s Fall collection but I couldn`t find it in a regular drugstore. But finally to my luck I was able up find the display at the Shoppers Drug Mart near my house. I only picked up the eyeshadow palettes because I needed to have them in my collection. The colors are 130 Autumn Dream and 140 Fall Temptation. I honestly can`t wait to use these are create some looks and tutorials to share with you guys. I was also lucky enough to find Essie nail polishes on sale for $3. I didn`t know which colors but I only ended up with two this time around. The ones I decided to go with were After School Boy Blazer and The Lace Is On. I`m currently wearing The Lace Is On and it`s featured in a previous post. But it`s definitely a great color for Winter and I`m happy added it to my collection.

  Untitled 
Untitled

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment