Saturday, November 30, 2013

FOTD | 11.30.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I kept it super simple with a dark vampy lip. This look is definitely turning into one of my favorites and I can`t wait to transform it for the Holiday season. 

  Untitled 

Face: 
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 0 
Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream in Dark 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder - contour 
NYX Mocha Powder Blush 

Eyes: 
*Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit - brows 
Urban Decay Greed Eye Shadow Primer Potion 
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Quo #806 Lash 
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - top & bottom lashes 

Lips: 
MAC Night Violet Mattene Lipstick

I`m super excited for the Holiday`s so I can`t glam up my makeup looks. What are you favorite looks for this season? 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment