Saturday, November 9, 2013

FOTD | 11.08.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the look I wore to work today; It`s featuring the Sephora Desert Sunset palette. Also I`ve been wanting to switch up the products that I`ve been using on a regular basis. I definitely want to try and start using products I haven`t used in ages and rediscover them.

  Untitled

Face:
*Korres Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Primer
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - blemishes
*NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 05 - contour 
NYX Mocha Powder Blush 
*Too Faced Primed & Poreless Powder Skin Smoothing Priming Powder & Finishing Veil 

Eyes: 
*Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit - brows
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition 
Sephora Wine Shadow - crease 
Sephora White Gold Shadow - lid & tear duct 
Sephora Must Have Shadow - outer v
Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner 
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Lips: 
MAC Seductive Intent Mattene Lipstick 

I`m really loving the Sephora Desert Sunset palette. I`m definitely going to try and create a few more looks with this palette and hopefully get a chance to film a couple of tutorials as well. Have you ladies and gents had a chance to use this palette yet?

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment