Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FOTD | 11.12.13

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by and share with you another variation of the look I created yesterday. I deepened the eyes a bit and used a different blush and highlight combination. I also tried a different lip shade and I think it came out pretty nice. It`s still a very subtle makeup but still very on trend.

  Untitled 

Face: 
Makeup Forever HD Foundation Primer
Smashbox HD Concealer in Dark - blemishes
*Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in Sable 
Milani Temptation Blush 
Milani Luminoso Baked Powder Blush - highlight 

Eyes: 
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging a Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
NYX Bronze Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - base 
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition 
NYX Peach Shadow - lid 
MAC Espresso Shadow - crease & outer v 
MAC Sweetjoy Shadow - highlight 
 Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 
*Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara - top lashes 

Lips: 
NYX Coffee Lip Pencil 
L`Oreal Bois De Rose Color Riche Lipstick 

I`m still loving this look and I will probably wear it again sometime this week. The most I would change to this look is blush and lip color. Can`t wait how bold I can turn this look. What`s your current Fall/Winter makeup are you constantly wearing?

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment