Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FOTD | 11.18.13

Hey loves, just wanted to share with you the makeup I wore to work today. I finally used the Maybelline EyeStudio Autumn Dream palette I picked up a few weeks ago. I used it completely for my look today and I loved it. Definitely going to try and create another look using this palette and hopefully film something as well.  

Untitled

Face: 
MUFE HD Foundation Primer #0
*NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande - under eye & blemishes 
*NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe 
MAC MSF Natural in Dark 
MAC All`s Good Beauty Powder Blush
Milani Luminoso Baked Blush - highlight

Eyes: 
*Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit - brows 
*Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Shadow Creme in Blue Velvet - base
MAC Moleskin Shadow - transition
Maybelline Autumn Dream EyeStudio Quad - cream shadow: brow bone & tear duct, purple shadow: lower lash line, green shadow: crease, blue shadow: lid 
*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - top & bottom lashes 

 Lips: 
NYX Coffee Lip Pencil
MAC Spice Lipstick
*Buxom Sandy Full-On Lip Polish 

This look definitely would be great for a holiday party or event. Or even really nice for a night out with a love one. Hopefully next week I will have a tutorial featuring this palette. 

Disclaimer: Items were purchased by me or given to my as gifts for my own personal use. The items marked with (*) were received as gratis from work

No comments:

Post a Comment