Saturday, October 5, 2013

Haul | New Shoes

Hey loves, just wanted to stop by real quick and share with you this quick little shoe haul with you. Lately I`ve been working out a lot and I decided to get some new shoes for the gym. I picked these both up from Footlocker and I love them so much and I can`t wait to get a couple of more for working out.

  Untitled 
Untitled 

The first ones are the Nike Roshe`s; which are super comfy. I probably won`t wear these one to the gym but I will definitely start wearing them i the Spring next year. The last ones are the Nike Fit Trainer 3`s which I picked up for when I start weight training a bit more. Figured these would be more comfortable than my Free Runs that I currently have. Definitely look out for another shoe haul real soon. What are your favorite brand of shoes to work out in? I would love to gym them a try and see if they work out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment