Monday, June 7, 2010

Drug Store Haul

Hey Ladies so I wanted to come by real quick and show you a few items I picked up at the drug store a couple of weeks ago. I needed some things cause I was going out that night and I hadn’t brought my makeup with me. So I ended up picking up a Maybelline Mineral Power Healthy Finishing Veil in Dark. I also picked up a lip stick from the Maybelline Colorsensational line in the color 435 Plum Perfect. I picked up 5 L’Oreal HIP Duos; they were on clearout for $3.99. As well I picked up a Quo Bronzing Powder Brush.

Flashy, Forgiving & Devious

Roaring & Rascal


435 Plum Perfect

Healthy Finishing Veil Dark

Bronzing Powder Brush

Till next time!
- MizzShake <3

Disclaimer:
All items mentioned in this blog were purchased with my money for my personal use. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment